- Series: Hatsune Miku
- © Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net
Store Pickup - $0.00 (ETA: 1 days)
Pick up at our Sydney CBD Store
Snow Miku has been recreated as a figma in her marching band outfit!
2020 marks the 11th anniversary of Snow Miku, and the 2020 design was once again selected by fans through online votes between a selection of outfits all submitted to piapro by fans! This year the theme was "Hokkaido Snow & Musical Instruments", and the winning Snow Miku design was this version based on illustrations by Maple! The design has now been converted into this figma together with Rabbit Yukine!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a gentle smiling face, another smiling face with an open mouth and a face to display her playing her instruments.
- A French horn, trumpet and baton are included as optional parts.
- Additionally, a musical staff effect part and a paper craft set of flags are included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name
- figma Snow Miku: Snow Parade ver.
- Character Vocal Series 01: Hatsune Miku
- Max Factory
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height.
- Max Factory (Naoya Takahashi, Naoki Satou)
- Masaki Apsy
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.
© Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net