- Series: The Inugami Family
- Pre-Orders Close: 31 October 2019
- ©KADOKAWA 1976
Store Pickup - $0.00
Pick up at our Sydney CBD Store
"Mother, it's me, Sukekiyo."
From the classic 1976 Japanese film "The Inugami Family" directed by Kon Ichikawa and originally based on a novel by Seishi Yokomizo comes a figma of the character notable for his unique appearance, Sukekiyo Inugami!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- The memorable legs sticking out of the water from the film are included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name
- figma Sukekiyo Inugami
- The Inugami Family
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Main Figure: Approximately 150mm in height.
- Max Factory
- Released by
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.